I've been thinking about Bullsh!t alot lately (I'm not spelling it out so I won't get censored). There are so many different kinds, it just depends on the context. Here are the top ten types of Bullsh!t that I came up with:
1. The stuff that comes out of a bull.
2. DVR'ing a new movie you've been dying to see, but when you go back to watch it, it's Matt Dillon in "Tex" from 1972.
3. Philosophical ramblings - there is actually a book called "On Bullsh!t" by Harry G. Frankfurt, and I have actually given it to someone as a passive aggressive hint-gift.
4. When salespeople exclaim "You don't look 40 AT ALL!
5. A card game, often accompanied with jello shots.
6. The words that come out of your mouth when you can't think of anything else to say in conversations with people you get stuck standing with at parties because your wingman snuck away.
7. Most fashion magazine covers.